The City of Edinburgh Swimming Performance Legacy Fund
Performance Swimmer Awards:
Grants are available to support performance swimmers towards
· Travel costs to a competition when representing East District, Scotland or other National Federation
· Additional training camp costs incurred as a representative of the East District (ED), Scotland or other National Federations
· Any other expenditure deemed appropriate
To be eligible for this grant the applicant should be:
· A first claim member of an East District club and predominantly coach/train with that club
· Must not be in receipt of funding from Scottish Swimming or other National Federations
· Supported by the Head Coach of the 1st claim club or composite team
All competitions and training camp opportunities applied for must be recognised by Scottish Swimming.
Applicants may apply once in any financial year. When necessary, applications may be made retrospectively within a 3-month period of the event.
· Receipts/ invoices are required to verify financial claims.
· A short evaluation of the benefits of the grant should be sent to the ED swim committee after the event.
Each application should be sent to
for consideration. The swim committee will make recommendation to the Trustees of the CES Swimming Legacy Fund according to C8.5 and C8.6 of the ED constitution.
The Trustees will determine the amount of the award.
All grants must be used only for the purpose noted in the application. If there is a change in circumstance please advise the swim committee as soon as possible.
Application Form here